Sunday 9 June 2013

Project 3-Postcard Series & E-portfolio

The objective of this project is to capture the essence of culture and civilization in the chosen site route. My chosen site was Ipoh, Perak. I need to generate a theme and concept for my chosen site which is Thai Temple during Wesak Day. Before I went to take photo in a chosen Thai Temple, I did research about Thai Temple and activities of Wesak Day. For this assignment, I took many photos by using my Canon DSLR to ensure the quality of my photos. I also did a packaging for my postcards.I get some idea from magazine and internet of the design of my packaging.I have learned how to take good photos from the right angle.I learned to appreciate and observe the details of the human cultural activities.

The five chosen photos for postcard series


The packaging of my postcard series

Photo collage of my project








For the E-portfolio, I have to creatively produce a suitable visual presentation that would be used to display the projects that I have done throughout the semester for this subject.I also included what I have learned through the projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment