Sunday 9 June 2013

Assignment 2- Technical Drawing of perfume bottle and Listerine bottle

 I have to create architecture drawings that consist of one plan, elevations, details and cross sections.The object I want to draw is Listerine bottle and perfume bottle.we are given a task to draw 2 different objects by using technical drawing skills, we were allowed to draw any 2 objects for this assignment. Also, we are required to use ruler, A3 paper and Artline pen to draw the objects we have chosen. During the time I started drawing the wardrobe, I have to measure the height and width of the bottles so I can draw them on the paper accurately with the scale. After I finished measure the bottles, I started drawing the top view, bottom view, side view/ elevation, sections and the details of the objects that I had chosen for the project. After I finished drawing, I also have to show the scale of the object and my drawing. There are some photos about my assignment. I found this assignment quite interesting but challenging. My technical drawing skills improved very much and I became more observant and imaginative. I can imagine the cross sections and some views of the objects.







cross section

details

Top view

bottom view

 front elevation

side elevation

No comments:

Post a Comment