Tuesday 14 May 2013

social psychology assignment 2

We were asked to do assignment 2 which is a group work for social psychology.I found that this assignment is good for teamwork.I became more cooperative after this group work.I learned to work together as a team with my team mates.We need to find article/advertisement for analysis.There is 20 percent marks for this assignment.We search for many newspaper and tried to find some articles related to the theory and concepts in social psychology.We worked in a group of 4 memebers.We gathered all the materials we found and chosen some of the articles for presentations.After this assignment,I gained an increased awareness and sensitivity to human behaviour.I became more aware about human thoughts,feelings and actions do not originate solely within ourselves but also the products of social situations/I gained new vison of the numan experience and emerge as active and critical participant.

No comments:

Post a Comment